Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 19, 2022
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://jixiangconfectionery.com.sg (“the Site”) operated by JXK Pte Ltd (“Ji Xiang Confectionery”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://jixiangconfectionery.com.sg
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Accuracy of Information on the Site
We do our best to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, however, information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. All products, descriptions, availability and prices of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
The inclusion of any products or services on the Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by JXK Pte Ltd and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Privacy and Data Protection
Delivery & Self Collection
- Delivery will be via courier and may require being signed for upon receipt. You bear the risk once delivery of the Products have been signed for.
- Self Collection will require your invoice number for verification upon collection
- Delivery duration is estimated to be 30 to 60 minutes before or after the stipulated timing upon successful order and payment confirmation
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products or any related services is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay.
Refund & Cancellation
- Cancellation or amendment of order will incur an admin fee of $2, with no fee for addition of kueh
- No cancellation or amendment of orders can be made after 4.30pm of day before the collection.
- No refund will be issued if you do not show up on the day of collection.
- If there is a problem with your kueh, please inform us as soon as reasonably practicable. Any refunds or replacements will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Please feel free to contact our team should you need any further clarifications on our T&C’s
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Ji Xiang Confectionery
Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation Of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
We reserve the rights to cancel, amend or refund a confirmed order without prior notice.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JXK Pte Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Workshop Terms & Conditions
Kindly refer here for our workshop terms & conditions
If You have any questions regarding this agreement, please contact us at email@example.com